liLy'S faMouS bLog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be amazed with what your about to see! :-)

My Place

September19

I am currently involved with the student blogging challenge.  This weeks task is where you have write about wher you live.  Sadly at my school when we do blogging we aren’t allowed to give away that sort of information.  So I am going to make up a place that I would love to live in. 

I live in New York and I share a billion dollar with my bestie’s Katy Perry, (who is soon moving out to live with Russel Brand) ,Keisha and my boyfriend Adam (off Maroon 5).  When Katy moves out though  Adele, and Rihanna said that they would love to move in.  So we will have to have a vote.

We are on the top floor with amazing views.  Everyone knows that this is the party house.  We always have heaps fun partying!

I also own a house in Hollywood.  Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and I have had some many fun times in our luxury house.  We have 110 rooms (not including outside. 

Anyway gotta go Justin Bieber is calling.

by posted under Famous pep's!!!, lol, personal, social, T.V | 11 Comments »    
11 Comments to

“My Place”

1. September 19th, 2011 at 8:54 pm       Mrs Thomas Says:

Hi Lily,
    I am your teacher mentor for the Student Blogging Challenge. Good to see you joining in. Do you know how to add a hyperlink in your post? Ypu need to add a link back to the Student Blogging Challenge so that the organisers know what you are writing about.
    Keep up the good work.

2. September 21st, 2011 at 2:33 am       2016hms Says:

Hello Lily,
    I have noticed your blog and noticed some very interesting things. The thing that caught my eye was the “My Place” Essay. I live in the USA and I have gone to California. I enjoyed the beaches. The one thing I didn’t enjoy was the gangs. I however did not get to see Hollywood. I got a little confused on where you would like to live so I took a guess that it was California. But I have family in New York and I enjoy it there too. I hope you will visit my blog and leave a comment at 2016hms.edublogs.org.
    ~Hannah~

3. September 21st, 2011 at 10:22 pm       2017mrb Says:

Wow, tell Katy Perry I said hi. Hi, my name is Megan, and I totally with the New York thing. Although I don’t like JB. He’s a ok singer, but he’s not o-so-cute. I hope you will visit my blog and leave a comment at 2017mrb.edublogs.org.

4. September 24th, 2011 at 12:23 pm       Ebony Says:

how didyouget that backgroung lily? its so pretty

5. October 7th, 2011 at 10:00 am       Jose Manuel Says:

Hi my name is Jose Manuel and I am from Colombia
    Your blog is very fun I enjoy it a lot your post are very complete and interesting
    If you want to visit my blog here is the link is http://6ajosemanuelsblog.weebly.com/
    I am going to give a prize for the people that can bring people from the different world for participating you just need to comment in my blog and you can probably can won the prize

6. November 9th, 2011 at 2:05 am       andrea Says:

Hi my name is Andrea. I really like your blog it’s really funny. I also like your post. I hope you can visit my blog at the link below.

http://blogs.egusd.net/andrea/

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Translator

function googleTranslateElementInit() { new google.translate.TranslateElement({ pageLanguage: 'en' }, 'google_translate_element'); }

Singing donkey’s

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('c0aed741-5a7a-4fbe-aed2-d0f957019fa2');Get the Singing horses widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Your fortune…

body{cursor: url(http://www.123cursors.com/freecursors/13567.ani); }
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

How long till Christmas?!?!

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

How much longer till I turn 13th birthday?!?!

My student blogging challenge badge

Skip to toolbar