liLy'S faMouS bLog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be amazed with what your about to see! :-)

My BIG Family!!!!!!!!!!!!

November8

I have a really big family, but I love them all very much!!!

Parents:

Mum, Step-dad, Dad, Step mum

Brothers:

Henry- 14, Charlie- 2, Thomas-1 and Alfie-1

Sisters:

Samantha- 4

Pets:

2 gold fish, 3 dogs, 1 cat and lots more other animals because my dad lives on a farm.

Expect for my big brother Henry all my other brothers and sisters are only half brother and sisters, but we act like were all whole brothers and sisters.

Mum: My mum is the news reader where I live. Also she writes one article for our newspaper each week and she also is the ambassider for a charity called ‘The clown doctors’.

Step- dad: My step- dad owns and teachers ballroom dancing. He also compets in it as well.

Dad: My dad use to be a chef, but now the owns a boat yard. A boat yard is were you repair boats, you boats can stay there, you can buy things from the shop for boats and stuff like that.

Step- mum: My step- mum also owns the boat yard with my dad and is also a realastate agent.

I have a lot of granmas, grandpas, cosins, aunties and uncle which are mostly in Australia but some are in New Zealand as well. So I have a very BIG family!

How big is yours? 

3 Comments to

“My BIG Family!!!!!!!!!!!!”

1. November 9th, 2011 at 12:36 am       Miss W. Says:

Lily,
    Your parents and step-parents seem to lead a very interesting life. Maybe you could interview one of them and write a post with some pictures in your blog.

2. November 14th, 2011 at 2:23 pm       gemma Says:

Hi Lily,

You have a big family! I only have four people in my family, my mum, dad, and big sister who is 16.

I like your blog, it is very creative. I also like your ‘what is this place?’ on the sidebar. It gives first-time visitors like me some quick info about you.

Please visit my blog- the link is http://gemmaccs11.edublogs.org/

Gemma

3. November 24th, 2011 at 9:02 am       Maddi Says:

Hi Lily,
    I have a mum and dad, I also have 2 sisters, one that is 2 and one that is 8 in December, I havee two brothers. They are 16 and 9!
    Maddi. 🙂

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Translator

function googleTranslateElementInit() { new google.translate.TranslateElement({ pageLanguage: 'en' }, 'google_translate_element'); }

Singing donkey’s

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('c0aed741-5a7a-4fbe-aed2-d0f957019fa2');Get the Singing horses widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Your fortune…

body{cursor: url(http://www.123cursors.com/freecursors/13567.ani); }
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

How long till Christmas?!?!

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

How much longer till I turn 13th birthday?!?!

My student blogging challenge badge

Skip to toolbar